You don’t search for students. We do. With Flow, there will always be lessons
It’s us who take charge of student acquisition so that you just do tutoring. Every lesson you’ll meet a new student passionate about learning.
You teach how to speak natural English by talking with students about what matters and will come in useful.
Speaking English is more fun than checking homework.
Your time is precious. No need to waste it on curricula, homework checks, reports, and other nonsense
We created our environment for online classes specifically, and we have tips and plans for every lesson. You just need to throw your ideas in.
You schedule classes and set the fee
Decide yourself how many hours a week to work and so, how much to take home at the end of the week.
Our support team always has your back
You’ll learn the basics in no time, a tutor trainer and support team are there for you to make everything go smoothly. We’ve created a special training environment and are now making a team of online tutors and, hopefully, friends!
Flow is an opportunity to tutor English. Hassle-free
We have streamlined the training process, relieving the tutors of any worries and red tape.
How much you might earn?
What’s in the class
Every lesson is a conversation with a student on a subject that will be useful in the daily routines; all chapters are based on typical real-life situations.
Before the lesson starts, you’ll have a subject and a plan for it. You are also free to refer to the student tutorials to prep. With such a build-up, nothing could unsettle or distract you during the class.
Tutors help students to bridge the language gap by talking with them, while grammar and other aspects of studying are covered by the trainer.
How to become a tutor for Flow?
Meet your first Flow students online
- Fill in the form You can start any moment, what about now?
- Make a video introduction Tell us your professional story.
- Learn the ropes Read the playbook and test it — and yourself — in a class with your mentor.
- Set your timetable Choose a number of working hours per week and your preferred time slots for lessons.
Meet Your Team
- Kristina MitzkevitchI’ve found here colleagues, friends, soulmates. They inspire me to become a better professional and a better person, likewise. It’s so vital for me to be into many things that I like in life, and Flow supports me here — I plan my timetable myself and can work from whatever place in the world I choose. I appreciate being a part of this team and being able to contribute to this project. Thank you! Meet me on Flow.
- Mark AleksanyanWorking with Flow has been, so far, a smooth and fulfilling experience. The task-based teaching sessions are a great way to improve speech and it makes us, teachers, wonder about how we communicate. Every session is an opportunity to meet someone new and broaden our communication. The team is friendly and very helpful, although a lot of us live in different countries it still feels like we are all on the same page.
- Dmitry KrivovOur school stands out because you never meet the same student twice. Before I started teaching here, I hadn’t heard about anything like this and had doubted this practice at first. Now I am sure that this flux gives a boost to the learning process. Every lesson is like your first — you do your best, and students make faster progress. Everybody in Flow is willing to help and improve the whole process for everyone. I believe you’ll like it here!
- Laura SilvaI love languages and helping people to learn them. Teaching online allows me to work from anywhere in the world, also I can set my own schedule. Usually, I work 4-5 hours a week (including weekends). I absolutely love it here that I have a new student every time. Amazingly, you can always meet different people. I learned a lot myself, for example, how to teach English with different IT-tools. The simulator for students is fun, smart, and creative. If advising to new tutors, I would recommend to always be punctual and prepare yourself for the lesson.
You might want to know more
- How do tutors choose students?
Students rotate with every other class. You won’t know who you’re going to tutor today.
- How to plan my workload?
You choose your availability on a weekly calendar. We find students for your preferred time slots and remind you about the class before it starts. You can see and edit the schedule in your profile.
- How are my fees calculated?
Every Flow tutor has a fixed hourly rate. Speaking sessions last 15 or 30 minutes. Biweekly, we transfer the money to your bank card according to your fixed-rate and number of classes you’ve given the past two weeks.
- Can I work on the phone only?
The mobile phone can’t provide both the image and connection of the required quality, so it is possible to work with a laptop (or a desktop) only. You’ll also need an HQ camera, a mic with a noise reduction, and headphones.
- Is there a formal dress-code?
No, not a strict one. But we kindly ask you to choose neutral environments for your calls with students so that both of you get the right feeling of a lesson. Students shouldn’t be distracted by your background objects or events.